[Zope-dev] zope.app.authentication

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 03:06:12 EST 2010

Hello,

I took the liberty to start the work by a first simple move :
splitting apart what is "strictly" about PAU's core and the rest.
PAU and some plugins have been put in :
http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.pluggableauth/trunk/

The rest has been kept in:
http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.app.authentication/branches/zope.pluggableauth-trollfot/

The tests pass and nothing has been changed but the imports.

I people could already give me their feelings about it, it would be
very constructive.
There is still a lot of code that might need work. My concern was
about the factories and the events.
They look unnecessary to me in the core. I'm not sure, however, that
people want to split that part.

I hope to get some feedback so I can go on with the work and not lose
the current momentum.

- Souheil