[Zope-dev] Zope Toolkit - 1.0a1 release

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Wed Jul 7 02:33:00 EDT 2010

Am 30.06.2010 um 21:47 schrieb Hanno Schlichting:
> Hi.
>
> On behalf of the Zope Toolkit release team and the Zope community, I'm
> happy to announce the first 1.0 alpha release of the Zope Toolkit.
>
> You can read more about the release at
> http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/releases/overview-1.0a1.html. The
> first ZTK release supports all of Python 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6.
>
> To use the ZTK release, you can use:
>
> [buildout]
> extends =
>    http://download.zope.org/zopetoolkit/index/1.0a1/ztk-versions.cfg
>    http://download.zope.org/zopetoolkit/index/1.0a1/zopeapp-versions.cfg

Tried it with a project of mine.

It works nearly completely fine.
I only saw some a test breaking because between zope.testbrowser 3.6.0a2 and 3.9.0 behavior of browser.goBack() seems to have changed. It does now a reload of the previous page (causing form re-submit in my test).
But maybe this is caused by the new mechanize 0.2.x version.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer