[Zope-dev] zope.traversing's ILocation behavior

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Jul 9 08:03:57 EDT 2010

Hey,

[zope.traversing absolute URL behavior]

I've applied the fix to zope.traversing and added a test as well. It's
released as zope.traversing. I've also updated the ZTK to use this version.

(initially I used checkversions to update a few other packages too,
namely zope.dublincore, zope.index, zope.pagetemplate and zope.testing,
but this *did* result in zopeapp breakages, so I reverted that quickly.
Someone needs to look into this to see what can be upgraded and what
causes the break later)

Regards,

Martijn