[Zope-dev] Developer meeting 2010-07-13 at 15:00 UTC

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Mon Jul 12 17:14:19 EDT 2010

Hi all,

a brief reminder that Wednesday for those not flying / driving with me is
another great Zope Bug Day. With Hanno cracking the whip (mainly on
himself it must be said) on the next Zope 2 release this is your chance to
make a difference. Imagine that said by, I don't know, Steve Jobs.
Excited? Then head on over to http://wiki.zope.org/ztk/BugDay20100714 and
sign up!

Before that, of course, is another chance to scratch your Zope itches in
the weekly Zope developer meeting on #zope from 15:00 UTC. Apart from the
bug day there is also the September Zope Summit at Gocept's offices in
Halle with the subsequent DZUG conference in sunny Dresden. Of course, in
the meantime there is the small issue of Europython next week which sees a
mini-renaissance in Zope topics this year with Silva, the ZODB, the
component architecture and BFG all getting the limelight.

Additional suggestions welcome until 13:00 UTC.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director