[Zope-dev] EP reports

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Thu Jul 29 05:15:39 EDT 2010

Am 29.07.2010, 11:10 Uhr, schrieb Jan Ulrich Hasecke
<juhasecke at googlemail.com>:

> Cool slides! They look great!

Cheers. I'll pass the compliments on to my designer...

In the meantime I've got the talk exported from Keynote but need to shrink
it down from 1GB it is. Anyone know mplayer/mencoder well enough for this?
Planning to put it in Web-M + H264 (for fanbois who can't install Opera)
somewhere as Bruce Lawson, who gave excellent talks and has just published
an introduction to HTML5, recommended - sticking the <embed> inside the
video tag.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark