[Zope-dev] Help updating the copyright attributions

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Jun 2 09:11:42 EDT 2010

Hi,

the ZF needs to finish updating the copyright attributions to state that
the Zope code now belongs to the foundation.

I've prepared some scripts to help with monitoring which packages need
to be updated and also a helper to update most cases.

It still involves manual work though, as we need to check out the
individual branches, run the fixers, make some manual tweaks, run the
tests, and check in.

The test runners currently report a bit less than 600 of those and we're
kind of stalling.

I'd like to ask the favor that a few of us step up to help out and fix
those over a short period of time.

Tres' noted that each fix takes about 5 minutes. If we find 10 people
where each of us did 10 of them on a day, we'd be done in about a week.

So, I'm the first one to step up to do a hundred of them until Friday
2010-06-11. Who else is joining me?

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com