[Zope-dev] Copyright update for z3c.ajax: no buildout, no headers

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Jun 3 02:20:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

I just fixed up z3c.ajax and it has a quirk that the check doesn't know
about:

If a file doesn't contain any copyright attribution header, it ignores
that file.

In this case, z3c.ajax has no headers at all. no setup.py. no buildout.

I added the missing license and copyright files to silence the check but
I'm relatively sure there's an edge case here.

Thoughts?

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com