[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 36 OK, 8 Failed

Jan-Jaap Driessen jdriessen at thehealthagency.com
Sun Jun 6 18:01:07 EDT 2010

On 4 June 2010 09:44, Jens Vagelpohl <jens at dataflake.org> wrote:

I can reproduce the test failures using both a OSX Snow Leopard
default python install (2.6.1), this interpreter wrapped in a
virtualenv and 2.6.1 built from source.

Jens, are you using python 2.6.4/2.6.5? I have no trouble when using
2.6.5 installed from a dmg or built from source.

I have updated the OSX buildslave to run on 2.6.5.

I am having build warnings though:

http://dev.thehealthagency.com/buildbot/builders/zope2%20slave-osx/builds/91/steps/shell_1/logs/stdio

--
Jan-Jaap Driessen