[Zope-dev] zmi_views menu in zope.dublincore

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Wed Jun 9 02:54:31 EDT 2010

Am 06.06.2010 um 18:51 schrieb Ilshad Khabibullin:

> Hi,
>
> zope/dublincore/browser/configure.zcml uses zmi_views menu.
> Then if we use zope.dublincore (and it is great package) then we need zope.app.zcmlfiles and many other zope.app.* packages.
>
> I think it's wrong.
>
> Your opinions?

You can exclude the browser package using

  <exclude package="zope.dublincore.browser" />

in a ZCML file of your application.

But you are right, zope.dublincore should not contain any browser code which depends on zope.app.* packages.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer