[Zope-dev] Developer meeting on IRC in #zope today at 15:00 UTC

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Jun 14 02:52:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

On 06/08/2010 09:18 AM, Christian Theune wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it's time again. See the attached agenda.

Better late then never, here's the info from last weeks meeting:

- ZTK 3.4.1 seems to be done (RC needs to be turned into final)

- Funding for Windows VM is there, Adam is building a tool for
   automatically building binary eggs when packages are released

- On the meta side: the last weeks had fewer participants than before
   which could be due to the topics stalling with maintenance tasks.
   We'll try to give better opportunity to bring up topics by inviting
   for the meeting already on Monday and making it clear that we
   don't have to stick with the topics from the draft agenda.

The full summary will be available here:
http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/zope-dev/zope-dev-20100608.html

Cheers,
Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com