[Zope-dev] Bug day tomorrow: you're invited!

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Jun 15 11:33:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

as doodled, there's a bug day coming up tomorrow. That means reporting,
triaging, fixing, and discussing bugs of Zope 2, Bluebream, grok, ZTK,
just everything touching Zope code to have a shared experience.

If you want to join, we'll hang out on #zope at freenode and me (Theuni,
I'll be around during working hours in CEST) and others are happy to
assist if you don't know how bug days work.

For everyone who is used to bug days I'm also inviting you to write a
short summary when you finish your bug day so that everyone can see
where we're making progress.

Happy bug daying everyone!

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com