[Zope-dev] ZTK Package Metadatas

Justin Ryan justin.ryan at reliefgarden.org
Mon Jun 21 21:28:41 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Justin Ryan
<justin.ryan at reliefgarden.org> wrote:

>> Just for reference:
>>
>> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/catalog-sig/2010-June/002860.html
>>
>> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/catalog-sig/2010-June/002892.html
>>

> Thanks, Chris..
>
> Nice of you to point out that I joined catalog-sig to see what the
> community was like, for the purpose of possibly promoting a new
> Framework :: designation for ZTK, and encountered the equivalent of
> walking into a bar fight and being stabbed with a glass bottle after
> suggesting that perhaps I could help all parties reach their goals.

Just to be clear, during the two weeks I was on catalog-sig, the only
thread active was entitled something like:

  PyPI Down Again

I left in disgust with someone asking something like "exactly what
problem I wanted to help solve"

Human Communication can only be so poor.  If I'm from Texas, and
you're from Europe, and I don't feel you can communicate, something is
wrong with your brain.