[Zope-dev] ZTK Package Metadatas

Justin Ryan justin.ryan at reliefgarden.org
Mon Jun 21 21:31:37 EDT 2010

> Human Communication can only be so poor.  If I'm from Texas, and
> you're from Europe, and I don't feel you can communicate, something is
> wrong with your brain.

FWIW, that is a derogatory statement from a native texan.
Statistically, we're stupid.

But if a thread has gone on for weeks with only one subject, about a
website being down, and the website is down while the person offering
to help is being flamed by tens of people not interested in fixing the
website, that's just absurd.

In fact, it could probably be some kind of Monty Python joke.  I'm too
Texan to remember them all.