[Zope-dev] Zope 2.12.8 and 2.13.0a1 released

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Fri Jun 25 09:05:12 EDT 2010

Hi there,

on behalf of the Zope community it is my pleasure to announce the
release of a new maintenance release of Zope 2.12.8 - most noteworthy
it should install on FreeBSD now.

I'm also happy to announce the first alpha release of the next major
version 2.13.0a1.

You can read all the news at
http://docs.zope.org/zope2/releases/2.13/WHATSNEW.html and in the
detailed change log.

We'll continue to work on more alpha releases during the summer and
wrap up a beta in September. I expect to see more work being done on
WSGI documentation and setup procedure and proper Zope Toolkit
integration amongst others.

While this release is marked as alpha, it should already be extremely
stable, so it is worth testing your applications and code against it.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed!

Hanno