[Zope-dev] Reminder: IRC meeting today at 3pm UTC

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Mar 2 03:32:32 EST 2010

Hi,

today we'll start the experiment of having a short IRC meeting to talk
about organisational issues.

Also, as Alan asked for this, here's a Google Calendar for you:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/5f83vmc2vka8vbmvr4ck79mje8@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

I've had some input for the agenda and mixed with my own questions
here's the list of topics:

ZTK / Infrastructure

  - Test runners / nightly builds
  - Review open issues
  - Bug tracking / working on bugs regularly

Frameworks

  - Will Zope 2.13 use the ZTK?
  - Zope 3.5 release

I think that will already be enough stuff for 30 minutes.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com