[Zope-dev] Summary of today's developer meeting

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Thu Mar 4 20:56:51 EST 2010

Hi Sebastien,

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:47 AM, Sebastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The current state of nightly builds is a bit untidy. According to
>> http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/process/buildbots.html there's four buildbot
>> installations with various scopes. The last two in this listing are currently
>> non-functional.
>
> The new URL is :
> http://bluebream.buildbot.securactive.org/

Thanks for setting up Buildbot for BB.  Can you please co-ordinate
with Christophe Combelles, he already setup a Buildbot for BB:
http://zope3.afpy.org/buildbot/waterfall (I have CC'ed him here)

> Baiju : Do you want another Buildbots? (za = zopeproject, com =
> community, ztk = Zope TollKit, bb = BlueBream).

A single build master as you organized looks good.

Do we need multiple masters located at different servers ?
What I really needed is more slaves.  We need to find volunteers
to provide Windows slaves (both 32bit & 64bit)

Regards,
Baiju M