[Zope-dev] Wanted: representatives from Zope 2, grok, and BlueBream to engineer ZTK 1.0 release

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Wed Mar 31 08:47:41 EDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> wrote:
> * Zope 2: In theory I'd suggest the Zope 2 release manager. In practice
>   I'd like to nominate Hanno because he's been very active with Zope 2
>   recently and already has done work on the ZTK before. (Hanno: sorry.
>   *duck*)

Since I just stepped up as the Zope2 release manager, I'd be happy to
be involved and help out with this. Pending any objections against me
as a release manager that is :)

I'm probably not going to be able to drive the ZTK process. I think
the first release should be driven by the needs of BlueBream and Grok.
I'll be happy to voice my opinion and my concerns from a Zope2
(Plone?) standpoint. And make sure that the overall release process of
the ZTK ensures the same sort of stability and release timespans, that
will allow Zope2 to use it.

Hanno