[Zope-dev] Zope2 - Release Manager

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 21:49:33 EDT 2010

Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I was in too much of a good mood while having some vacation. So I
> thought I need more work to do :)
>
> I'd like to step up as the release manager for Zope2 for the 2.12 and
> 2.13 (trunk) releases.

Sucke^H^H^H^H^H Good man!

Very happy you're doing this. I was going to try to prod you into doing
this, but thought it'd be cruel. You're the perfect person for the job.

> I'm planning to make a 2.12.4 release on Easter Monday (April 5). You
> have until then to ask questions and complain :)

Great news. There are some important bug fixes in there.

What's the next step? I'd love to see some roadmapping ala that you did
for Plone 5, in particular to discuss our WSGI story (which I'm
interested in helping out with if others can help too).

Martin