[Zope-dev] Hanno, please update the ZTK

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sun May 2 16:59:37 EDT 2010

Hi there,

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Of course what applies to Hanno should apply to others making releases
> of packages maintained by the Zope Toolkit project as well. I think the
> ZTK leadership should figure out some kind of guidelines for this that
> people can follow. Maybe someone can write a tool too to check up how
> far a toolkit is out of sync with the latest releases. Just some ideas.

Don't think you're off the hook with me though, Hanno. :)

Hanno is special as he's maintaining a fork of the ZTK and was
maintaining the ZTK already in the past before he forked it. If I were
the ZTK leadership such a thing would probably frustrate me a lot, so
it's a good thing I'm not. Instead I can just express my displeasure out
loud.

Regards,

Martijn