[Zope-dev] Hanno, please update the ZTK

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Mon May 3 06:56:08 EDT 2010

On 5/3/10 12:51 , Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>> Can we please not rehash an old discussion or make this personal? This
>> has all been discussed too often already.
>
> As far as I know, I've *never* discussed this fork on this list, but I
> might be wrong; feel free to dig the archives. But that doesn't matter:
> the fork is still there. So: wtf, Wichert?

Perhaps you haven't, but others have discussed the reason the fork was
cerated and why it still exists. Since then many things have happened
including the creation of the ZTK steering group, of which Hanno is a
member. Hanno already stated that he intends to drop the ZTK fork in
Zope2 once the ZTK is in an acceptable state for Zope2, so I do not see
why this needs to be rediscussed again. Please see the list archives for
that discussion and the full rationale.

Wichert.