[Zope-dev] Hanno, please update the ZTK

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon May 3 07:07:48 EDT 2010

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> On 5/3/10 12:51 , Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>>> Can we please not rehash an old discussion or make this personal? This
>>> has all been discussed too often already.
>> As far as I know, I've *never* discussed this fork on this list, but I
>> might be wrong; feel free to dig the archives. But that doesn't matter:
>> the fork is still there. So: wtf, Wichert?
>
> Perhaps you haven't, but others have discussed the reason the fork was
> cerated and why it still exists. Since then many things have happened
> including the creation of the ZTK steering group, of which Hanno is a
> member.

The ZTK steering group was created about a year ago, so I'm not sure
what you're trying to suggest here. I just hope you're not suggesting I
didn't do anything in 2009. By the way: at the time I invited Hanno into
the group, but he declined then, and I respect that, but just so you know.

I must say it totally baffles me that the ZTK was acceptable to Zope 2
until january, and became unacceptable at that point. All answers are
probably in that mailing list thread, but I can't be bothered to look it
up. Please just make the fork go away.

Regards,

Martijn