[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 10 OK, 4 Failed, 2 Unknown

Tres Seaver tseaver at palladion.com
Mon May 3 14:02:45 EDT 2010

> Test failures
> -------------
>
> Subject: FAILED: Repository policy check found errors in 670 projects
> From: ct at gocept.com
> Date: Sun May  2 21:17:48 EDT 2010

Expected breakage.

> Subject: FAILED : ZTK 1.0dev / Python2.4.6 Linux 32bit
> From: ccomb at free.fr
> Date: Mon May  3 00:04:42 EDT 2010

Breakage in the following packages, but only on Python 2.4, and only in
doctests:

- - zope.browserpage
- - zope.viewlet
- - zope.contentprovider
- - zope.deferredimport

At least the first one is due to doctests not exposing an '__file__' in
their faux-module globals under 2.4.  We might need to add Lennart's
monkeypatch under 2.4, or else drop 2.4 support altogether.

<snip KGS 3.4.1 failures>

> Subject: UNKNOWN : Zope-2.12 Python-2.6.4 : Linux
> From: Zope Tests
> Date: Sun May  2 21:32:41 EDT 2010
>
> Subject: UNKNOWN : Zope-2.12-alltests Python-2.6.4 : Linux
> From: Zope Tests
> Date: Sun May  2 21:34:41 EDT 2010

These two are my bad:  I broke the 2.12 branch by backporting a fix
badly from the trunk.  They should run fine tonight.

Tres.
- --
Tres Seaver          +1 540-429-0999          tseaver at palladion.com