[Zope-dev] adding the weekly irc meetings record to the ZTK docs?

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Tue May 4 16:54:36 EDT 2010

Am 04.05.2010, 22:43 Uhr, schrieb Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com>:

> Hi there,
> Wouldn't it be useful to add the reports of the weekly IRC meetings to
> the ZTK docs? This way we have an archive that includes some decisions
> and such that's easier to go through than the mailing list archive. It
> also provides a source of information that could then later be
> integrated into the documentation proper.

Hiya,

I think some kind of paper trail is definitely a good idea. Not sure if
docs is the right place but Christian is planning to put the reports into
the svn repository. And both location and form are less important than
having an archive*. We'll have something sorted by next week. Probably.

Charlie

*Of course I want "Wag the Dog" style access to the archive for when I
need to change history! ;-)
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director