[Zope-dev] Neoplanta Sprint coming up, Novi Sad, 21st - 29th November 2010

Florian Friesdorf flo at chaoflow.net
Wed Nov 10 12:57:34 EST 2010

Hi,

the Neoplanta sprint in Novi Sad (Serbia) is coming up in less than two
weeks. So far we are 11 developers and are able to host 15-20.

If you are interested, have a look at the coactivate page:
http://www.coactivate.org/projects/neoplanta-sprint/project-home
and feel free to ask, e.g. about topics!

If we can assist you in booking a hostel/hotel or arranging transfer
from the airport (Belgrade) to Novi Sad, please let me know - we have
native speakers to ease the process.

hope to see you in Novi Sad!
florian

--
Florian Friesdorf <flo at chaoflow.net>
  GPG FPR: 7A13 5EEE 1421 9FC2 108D  BAAF 38F8 99A3 0C45 F083
Jabber/XMPP: flo at chaoflow.net
IRC: chaoflow on freenode,ircnet,blafasel,OFTC