[Zope-dev] z3c.form buildout broken

Roger dev at projekt01.ch
Sun Nov 21 17:50:02 EST 2010

Hi Martin

> Betreff: Re: [Zope-dev] z3c.form buildout broken
>
> On 21 November 2010 16:16, Roger <dev at projekt01.ch> wrote:
>
> > Why do we use such crapy parts like omplette in z3c.form?
>
> I never do any development whatsoever without
> collective.recipe.omelette. It may not be right for z3c.form,
> but it's not crappy.

Did you know, the world is round not flat, at least outside
the collective ;-)

Could this work if we move the omelette part to
another config file e.g. omelette.cfg and offer
2 hooks for run buildout? Or is there more magic
involved and omelette only works if the buildout
configuration file is called buildout.cfg?

without omelette:

bin/buildout

and with omelette:

bin/buildout -c omelette.cfg