[Zope-dev] Bug day and IRC meeting

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Tue Nov 30 11:43:14 EST 2010

Am 30.11.2010, 16:47 Uhr, schrieb Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com>:

> However, I'm looking forward to a two-week holiday, so I won't be
> present at the meetings next week and the week after. I'll be back at
> the meeting on 2010-12-21, though.

I should be able to sit in for the next two meetings and will be
travelling 21st December.

I've started work on my improvements to zope.bugtracker. However, it looks
like it's trickier than I imagined: we want to get a list of the most
recent checkins on a project and, thus, need the repository URL.
Unfortunately, unless I'm missing something, this isn't available from
launchpad so all we have are naming conventions.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director