[Zope-dev] z3c.recipe.i18n

yuppie y.2010 at wcm-solutions.de
Wed Oct 6 03:53:52 EDT 2010

Hi!

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> This afternoon I merged the "gary-0.8.0" branch for z3c.recipe.i18n. The
> recipe now uses and depends on zc.buildout-1.5.1 features. I'd like to
> release this merge as 0.8.0 as this make it possible to move grok and
> the groktoolkit over to zc.buildout-1.5.1. I guess this is also useful
> in the light of moving the ZTK itself to zc.buildout 1.5.1 at some point.
>
> Unless there are objections of course :)

+1

But could you please make it more explicit that 0.8.0 drops support for
zc.buildout 1.4? Your CHANGES.txt note is not clear about that and maybe
install_requires should specify the new requirement explicitly.

BTW: I just fixed some failing tests on Windows. Hope that doesn't mask
any real issues.

Cheers,

	Yuppie