[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 42 OK, 8 Failed

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Thu Oct 7 05:26:02 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:
> Perhaps more important is brevity. If the mail was a simple thing with a
> maximum of 15 lines or so where you can immediately see if something is
> wrong or not it would be much better. Something like:
>
> PROBLEMS
> ========
>
> ZTK 1.0/python2.4: win32 5 errors, 2 failures
> GROK 1.1/python2.6: linux 2 errors

+1 for a brief summary, the direct links to the build results are
still important though and should be somewhere in the mail

> and simply don't list things that do not have problems.

I'd still list those at the bottom. We have a rather high variability
in the number of jobs run. I'd like to see if some jobs didn't run at
all and didn't sent any mails.

Hanno