[Zope-dev] Bug day next tuesday, 2010-10-26

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Oct 19 12:42:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

another bug day! I've picked next Tuesday based on the input from the
Doodle (Charlie and me) and the IRC (Tres).

So, if you'd like something to get improved: please join us.

Remember: you don't have to join the whole day - fixing a bug is always
helpful and you'll be more likely to be able to contribute something if
you don't try to fit the whole day into your probably busy schedule.

We'll hang out, as always, on IRC at #zope at freenode.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com