[Zope-dev] Bug day next tuesday, 2010-10-26

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Mon Oct 25 08:57:21 EDT 2010

Am 19.10.2010, 18:42 Uhr, schrieb Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com>:

> another bug day! I've picked next Tuesday based on the input from the
> Doodle (Charlie and me) and the IRC (Tres).

For family reasons my time is limited tomorrow but I'll put as much time
into this as possible. There are a couple of CMF issues that I can look at
including the current break to CMF + Zope 2.12 Otherwise I'll try and look
at extending the bugtracking script as agreed with Theuni several months
back.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark