[Zope-dev] My bug day wrap-up

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Oct 26 10:20:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

here's a quick wrap-up of what I did to zope.i18n today:

- I merged the duplicate bugs asking for ngettext support.

- I started working on Sphinx documentation by taking Tres' example
   from zope.event, playing with it, and start pulling in some API
   documentation. It's really nowhere useful yet, but hey, it's a start.

- I merged a (long missing) NAME_RE change from zope.tal.taldefs to
   zope.i18n. I'm feeling somewhat uncomfortable with having to just
   blindly copy it over: neither packages test for the change and I was
   unable to locate where it came from as it seemed to have happened
   during the large rename/restructure back in 2003.

So, what's up for everyone else who joined the bug day?

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com