[Zope-dev] web sites are keep crashing

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 05:18:10 EDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:34, Babylakshmi Muthusamy
<babylakshmimani at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to know whether we can change the proxy error to site error
> which wont affect the uptime of the site.

By default the proxy you have in front (Apache?) should not show 502
in these cases. This may be a problem in the configuration of that
proxy. It could also be that the Zope application you have catches the
error and then returns an empty response instead of the normal error
page. In that case the application needs to be fixed.

//Lennart