[Zope-dev] z3c.formjs widgetselector customization

Simon Elbaz elbazsimon9 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 06:50:14 EST 2011

Hi all,
I use z3c.formjs in a project and would like to customize the selector id
used into jsaction.handler for form field.
Why ? because the z3c.formui templates add "-row" suffix to the widget id
and I need also to add the "-row" suffix to the selector id in the event
handler.

I have attached a patch for the jsaction.py file that use the default
WidgetSelector class if no IWidgetSelector component is locally registered.

If it is a good idea, how could I apply it to svn repository ?

regards,
Simon