[Zope-dev] adduser command: give feedback about success

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Sun Jan 9 14:10:24 EST 2011

Hi.

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 11:55 PM, Maurits van Rees
<m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl> wrote:
> I saw that Hanno added an entry point in Zope2 to create a
> bin/addzope2user command, which does the same as the 'bin/zopectl
> adduser' command.

Yeah, I put it back after I noticed it was really needed in a WSGI
environment. Tres added it in the original wsgi branch and I thought
it was a duplicate until recently.

> Is it okay if I do this?

Yep. We can maybe tweak the wording, but the intent is good ;)

> Should/may I backport this to Zope 2.13 and 2.12?

I'd only do this in 2.13 and trunk. 2.12 is in a real late stage of
its life now, I'd like to keep changes in it to real bug fixes now.

Hanno