[Zope-dev] [Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/ Removed the last remaining code to support `SOFTWARE_HOME` and `ZOPE_HOME`.

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 15:27:11 EDT 2011

Hi Hanno,

I haven't checked deeply, but the change below seems to break
Products.ZSQLMethods. At least there is an import in
Products.ZSQLMethod from this location. And we depend heavily on it...

Since you're already around that piece of code, would you mind moving
it over there and releasing a new version of Products.ZSQLMetods? I
would be most thankful.

Cheers,

Leo