[Zope-dev] [BlueBream] Reg. updating catalog indexes in bluebream

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Fri Jun 24 07:50:33 EDT 2011

Hi

i double checked it:

class AddForm(...)

     def createAndAdd(self, data):
         ob = self.create(data)
         zope.event.notify(ObjectCreatedEvent(ob))
         return self.add(ob)

     def create(self, data):
         raise NotImplementedError(
             "concrete classes must implement create() or createAndAdd()")

So if you create in your add form something like this:

class MYAddForm(AddForm):

     def create(self, data):
          return MyObject(data)

the catalog stuff is done for you.