[Zope-dev] Non-ZCML config for ZCA. (Was: Anyone want to do Google Summer of code mentoring for PSF?)

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Mar 21 10:38:37 EDT 2011

On 03/21/2011 03:28 PM, Jim Fulton wrote:
> I don't know what the right answer is ... at least not yet. :)

In Django and sqlalchemy declarative a meta class is used for this kind
of configuration. Since that is subclassing, it implies inheritance, I
think.

Of course metaclasses are not very good for this as they're surprising
in other ways and use unstructured configuration happening at import time.

Regards,

Martijn