[Zope-dev] Zope world (Was: Test fixture concepts)

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 07:32:35 EDT 2011

I back you up on this.
The problem, on the other hand, is that : to see changes we need a
dynamic, a momentum
Lately, the work has been to maintain and not to push evolutions.
What I'm currently trying to acheive, orchestrating that from the Grok
community, is to try and open more and more zope packages to the
outside world pluggability.
If we can submit concrete ideas to the zope dev list and push them
without giving it up to the global inertia, we might acheive something
that would benefit everybody