[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 4, OK: 40, UNKNOWN: 2

Wolfgang Schnerring ws at gocept.com
Sat Nov 19 20:18:57 UTC 2011

* Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> [2011-11-19 14:31]:
> > [1]    UNKNOWN UNKNOWN : Zope-trunk Python-2.6.6 : Linux
> > https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2011-November/052856.html
> >
> > [2]    UNKNOWN UNKNOWN : Zope-trunk-alltests Python-2.6.6 : Linux
> > https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2011-November/052857.html
>
> These two are also tied to the missing zope.publisher 3.13.0 release.

Mea culpa about the missing release; I don't actually know what
happened, since I use zest.releaser, so there isn't all that much that
should go wrong, usually. And I certainly didn't notice anything was
amiss. Sorry about that. I've uploaded the release just now.

> > [3]    FAILED  ZTK 1.0dev / Python2.4.6 Linux 64bit
> > https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2011-November/052845.html
>
> We need to tie ZTK 1.0dev to a backward-compatible branch of
> zope.publisher (no longer the trunk).

Ah. Right, that makes sense. 3.12.x then?

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Schnerring · email/jabber: ws at gocept.com · software development
http://gocept.com · tel +49 345 219401 0 · fax +49 345 1229889 1