[Zope-dev] Conversion old.zope.org to static site

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Oct 14 09:35:04 EST 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Tom Gross <itconsense at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Congrats from me too!
>
> What's the procedure of applying for commiter status at the zope.org
> repository now? The documentation at [1] states to request a user
> account at old.zope.org. If it is a static site there are no user
> accounts, right?
>
> I'm in the process of applying for commiter status but already stuck at
> the first level :(

We're working on a replacement process.  We have a system
in place, but we're having some JS-related performance issues
we're sorting out.  We'll instructions as soon as we have
things sorted out.

For now, you can send me a note to request an account.
You'll then get emailed a link to let you enter your password.
That will get you to the next stage. :)

Jim

--
Jim Fulton