[Zope-dev] Join the buschenschanksprint 2012 in June!

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Mon Apr 23 07:39:27 UTC 2012

Dear people from the planet Zope!

The third Buschenschanksprint [1] is going to happen from June, 11th to
June 17th in Southern Styria, Austria. The Buschenschanksprint is a
happening to work and communicate, collaborate and learn and also to
have fun. We are focusing on Plone, Zope and Python related web
technologies, including Pyramid. As always, the participants are
contributing the topics.

We are sprinting in the midst of the famos "Südsteirische
Weinstraße" (South-Styrian Wine Street), aka the Austrian Tuscany. There
are lots of possibilities to hike, many fine local specialties offered
as cold plates at the nearby Buschenschänken and we have nearly an
unlimited source of wine directly on-place. Bedrooms are also directly
at the sprint location.

If you are interested, join the team until May, 27th at:

[1] http://www.coactivate.org/projects/buschenschanksprint-2012

Looking forward to see you there!
Johannes Raggam / thet

--