[Zope-dev] Python 3.3 port of zope.configuration

Brian Sutherland brian at vanguardistas.net
Thu Apr 26 08:39:49 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 07:37:46PM -0400, Tres Seaver wrote:
> Also, do your branches still pass tests on 3.2.x?  I'm sort of keen to
> see both zope.schema and zope.configuration join the "2to3-free" camp
> with zope.event, zope.interface, zope.i18nmessageid, and zope.exceptions
> (yes, zope.configuration, I'm looking at you next).

I see you've started doing this in a better and more rigorous way than I
was. So I'm going to abandon my plans to merge in favour of your
branches.

I'd still urge you to have a look at my zope.schema branch, which I
think solves a real problem with URI fields and Python 3. The patch is
pretty small.

--
Brian Sutherland