[Zope-dev] [BlueBream] ZAM Demo Documentation

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Tue Feb 7 15:59:07 UTC 2012

Am 06.02.2012 um 21:35 schrieb Christopher Lozinski:
[...]
> ZAM User Documentation.

Nice text.

[...]
> QUESTION:  So where should i put this documentation?

I think you should put it into the README of zam.skin this is the zam top-level package.
The read-me of zam.api and zam.demo might reference it using its PyPI page.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany