[Zope-dev] Zope Toolkit - 1.0.6 and 1.1.4 released

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Mon Feb 13 13:25:54 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Joshua Immanuel <josh at hipro.co.in> wrote:
> Wonderful!!. It would be very helpful if there is a changelog associated
> with it. So, that we can know the important changes that have taken
> place in associated packages.

Sure, that would be helpful. Unfortunately nobody has volunteered to
write a script to produce such a changelog. You can download and diff
the files at http://download.zope.org/zopetoolkit/index/ yourself.

But in general there's no important changes in the ZTK maintenance
releases, unless you've been tracking a specific issue relevant to one
of your applications.

Hanno