[Zope-dev] zope.app.wsgi.paste doesn't emit a ProcessStarting event

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Jan 18 22:00:27 UTC 2012

zope.app.server emits a ProcessStarting event on startup.

zope.app.wsgi.paste doesn't.  I think it should. If there are no
objections, I'll make a bug fix release for this.

BTW, I ended up making a 3.9.3zc1 release (this will spur 3.9.3zc2
release) because the latest release breaks our apps' tests.  Not sure
if this was due to zope.testbrowser 4, or the (until recently)
unreleased zope.app.testing changes needed to work with
zope.testbrowser 4.  I haven't had time to chase these down, thus the
3.9.3zc1 release, which I'm not terribly proud of.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfulton