[Zope-dev] SVN: zope.file/branches/ulif-fix-menus/ Do menu-related configuration only if z.a.zcmlfiles is available.

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Tue Jun 5 07:28:08 UTC 2012

Am 04.06.2012 um 18:30 schrieb Uli Fouquet:
[…]
> Also updated the 0.6 branch in SVN. Hope that's okay.

I think there should not be a 0.6 branch as the trunk is still on 0.6.*.
Usually we only create maintenance branches for non-current releases.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · Softwareentwickler
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Deutschland