[Zope-dev] zope.i18n plural form support

Thomas Massmann thomas.massmann at inqbus.de
Wed May 23 19:45:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

how do we continue on this? Is someone willing to take a look at the
code, especially the C module of zope.i18nmessageid? I adjusted it and
the tests are passing, but I'm not an experienced C developer. Is it
worth merging it to the SVN trunk or a new SVN branch? Any feedback is
welcome ;)

Cheers,
Thomas