[Zope-dev] Fwd: Re: [Zope-CMF] Weird UnicodeDecodeError with zope.formlib

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Fri Nov 30 08:02:28 UTC 2012

Am 30.11.2012, 08:29 Uhr, schrieb Adam GROSZER <agroszer.ll at gmail.com>:

> I think I had the same. My hunch was IE, but had no repro.
> If you *have* a repro, you could log the *whole* raw request input and
> investigate what's the difference.

Hi Adam,

this is different from the usual IE & Safari shenanigans which were
related to the accept_charset not being sent and Zope making a bad guess.
I can reproduce the error without difficulty in Opera. I'm going to try a
new instance of the site and see how that behaves.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director