[Zope-dev] libmysqlclient_r.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:58:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

This is the mailing list to discuss development of Zope itself. It's
not strictly a support mailing list. You should likely contact:

In any case, by googling [libmysqlclient_r.so.15 "centos 6"]

I found this page:

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/63894-libmysqlclient-so-15-not-found

Which explains how to install the MySQL-shared-compat package which
likely contains the library you need.

In any case, you don't describe what you actually did to "migrate zope
from CentOS 5 to 6", but it looks like you simply copied a number of
files from one machine to another.

You should recompile your MySQL-Python bindings for a newer version of MySQL.

Regards,

Leo