[Zope-dev] Examples of ZODB.event

Jean-Daniel jeandaniel.browne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:43:13 UTC 2013

Ok thanks, I can implement that in the controller code wrapping the ZODB.

The Model-View-Controller says the model can update the views. I find it
hard actually find a model which really has the the capability to notify
the views directly. What we usually get, unlike the diagram from Wikipedia,
is that the views only talk to the controller, which only talks to the
model. Wikipedia calls this variant the passive MVC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model%E2%80%93view%E2%80%93controller

Regards,